6th December 2011, 10:24 AM
phieja kumar

How may I know about film courses? Provide list of colleges along with their entrance exam details for the same?

i know about film courses ......ftii pune ....nsd ....examination ........
any career in film industr. after the engineering courses..........plz ..............
send me information about it on my email [email protected]................ .............................................plz.. ........................

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes that offer M.Tech after B.Tech in Mechanical section?
  2. How to join any government film institute to learn direction?
  3. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  4. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  5. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  7. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  9. Minimum marks required and process to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  11. Details about courses in Film Direction after MBA?
  12. How many film institute colleges are there in India? Fee structure and hostel facility of those colleges?
  13. Sound editing course, film and television institute,pune: Past year question papers for entrance exam
  14. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission?
  15. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  16. How to get in acting school in Pune after graduation?
  17. List of English medium colleges in Bihar? Fee structure of the courses? Do they provide any special courses for Army wards like ACDS and AFMC?
  18. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
25th October 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know about film courses? Provide list of colleges along with their entrance exam details for the same?

hey guys am a Ugandan gentleman in my late 20s; for so long i have been looking to how i can join film industry either through online or else where but all in vain, so please if someone out there can help me let me know by sending it [email protected] .i know that this site is not meant for this but i thought i may be helped out through here.sorry for inconvenience .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?