6th June 2011, 09:44 PM
cherry19862000

How may I know about the questions that are generally being asked in the personal interview of Pearl Academy of fashion?

Hi I cleared Pearl Entrance exam and would be going for Personal Interview this Wednesday. Can anyone please guide what all should I prepare for the personal interview??

Please help asap... Thanks! in anticipation

12th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know about the questions that are generally being asked in the personal interview of Pearl Academy of fashion?

i dint cleared my nift entrance 2012 .. so i am really worried weather i'll b able to crack pearl or not ... though m working hard on it and i want some very very imp related questions ... please suggest something ...
12th June 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know about the questions that are generally being asked in the personal interview of Pearl Academy of fashion?

how to prepare for personal interview for pearl academy?......what are the questions that are generally be asked?..
11th June 2014, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Today is my interview in pearl academy......what should I do.....what's d que.asked???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?