18th April 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How MBA in Agriculture will be helpful after B.Com?

sir/mam i am kabyashree this year complete my B.com carrier waiting for my result.my carrier z 1st class..i am fully doubt to taking my higher studies..i want to do MBA in agriculture.please sir give advise how this study will help me.?

15th May 2015, 08:19 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: How MBA in Agriculture will be helpful after B.Com?

Hello,
You can definately do your MBA in agriculture. This field is good and if you are intrrested then you can surely make your career in this field.
It will give you knowledge and along with it you will have interest to study the subject. It does not matter if you have done B.Com as you are a commerce student.
You can give entrance exam to take admission in this field. Entrance exam will increase your chances of getting admission and you can get scholarship also.
Thankyou
18th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

After BCOM in which entrance exam to helpful in admission in agricultural mba?
7th July 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I AM SHORT LISTED FOR MBA IN AGRIBUSINESS IM JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THERE IS GOOD CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN AGRIBUSINESS AND IM ALSO A BCOM STUDENT.
I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE
3rd December 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My Daughter pass in B. Com course at Andhrapradesh in English medium State syllabus, she want to study M.B.A. in Agriculture is possible & where & which entranc exam require.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?