22nd September 2011, 08:42 PM
KARAN329

How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to study Abroad?

how much aggregate should be maintained for a b.tech student for abbroad studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. What is the aggregate required to study engineering abroad?
  5. How to do MS in Abroad after passing with an aggregate of 55% in B.Tech?
  6. How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to study Abroad?
  7. Minimum marks required for getting scholarship for studying M.Tech in abroad?
  8. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  9. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  10. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  11. What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  13. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  14. Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?
  15. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  16. Aggregate percentage required to study MS in Abroad for Instrumentation Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  17. Exams to be written to study MS in abroad? Criteria of getting scholarship to study abroad?
  18. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2011, 07:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to study Abroad?

As you know there is heavy competition in today's world. You need to secure at least a first class throughout your academic life. Importance is given to consistency. Also you need to appear for exams like GMAT, GRE, IELTS. You need to check out which of these is required to secure admission in the institute of your choice.
28th September 2011, 10:50 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
if you want study in abroad do not required percentage but you have to get score in gre ,tofel and many entrance exams to go for abroad
so please go to institute for coaching
good luck
13th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required in btech to go to abroad
13th January 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required in btech to go to abroad
16th January 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

percent required to study btech in us after 12th
12th March 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

if the student after 12th came a gap of one year and the student is passed under compartmental.any problem for those students? and the graduation is in 1st class. they are any choices to go abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?