18th July 2017, 08:16 AM
Faryl

How much CGPA is required for ECE student to get placed in embedded core companies? Steps to join after completion of course?

Hello sir, I am a ECE student and want to get placed in core companies. Please tell me how much CGPA required to get placed in embedded core companies? Steps to join after completion of course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  2. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai
  3. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  4. Companies which offer Internship related to Embedded System for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  6. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  7. What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa
  8. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  9. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Which types of courses are good for getting job in core companies?
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  13. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  14. Core Electronics companies dealing in Embedded Systems for doing 6 months internship
  15. Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?
  16. How to get a job in core companies of ECE?
  17. Skills required by an ECE student to get placed in core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
31st July 2017, 10:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required for ECE student to get placed in embedded core companies? Steps to join after completion of course?

To get placed in Embedded core companies, you should have passed your Bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. You need to appear in GATE examination, qualify and secure good rank in GATE examination then, you will be called for the interview process. If you perform well in the interview, you will be selected into one of the core companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?