23rd March 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How much is the course fee at commercial pilot at Behala Flying Club?

how is the course fee charged if i want to be a commercial pilot from behala flying club??????

27th March 2011, 09:07 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much is the course fee at commercial pilot at Behala Flying Club?

West Bengal Flying Training Institute which is famous by name Behala Flying Club. It is one of the India's fastest growing Flying Club. Growth rate has been accelerated after an agreement has been signed between Behala Flying Club and Camelia Flying Training Institute, which has taken it over with an investment of about Rs 35 crore to train pilots.

Also The AAI has sanctioned Rs 10 crore for up gradation work.

Whereas, for cost of CPL we know that acquiring CPL is neither easy nor less expensive. It would cost anything above 17 Lakhs. However, exact fee can not be entertained. As proper resources are not available.
24th April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the course fee at commercial pilot at Behala Flying Club?

I want to know that can a commerce student study piolet or not
15th December 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of arts and i want to became a pilot , so can i became pilot ? and what is the total fee to became a professional pilot?
15th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how much money is needed for pilot course
5th February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am an aviation consultant anf flight instructor from kolkata. my name is ankit. please call me on 09861261051 if you have any questions regarding pilot training. thank you.
5th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

My name is arabinda das.i am commerce student.i want to become a pilot.but what is the cost of money of commercicl pilot traning.plese help me.
21st September 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

are there loans for people who want to persue their training in the kolkata behala branch?
2nd November 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

cpl course -20 lakhs
15th August 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is arabinda das.i am commerce student.i want to become a pilot.but what is the cost of money of commercicl pilot traning.plese help me.
Sorry you cant be a pilot now as minimum specification required is a SCIENCE student with Mathematics as a compulsory subject..
31st October 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am oyendrila paul.I am science student.I want to be a pilot.but want to know details about pailot.what is the cost of money of commercicl pilot training.plz hlp me
28th April 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Stephen I have completed my 12th this year with PCM I wanna become a pilot I want to know the fee structure and the procedure to become a pilot. My no. Is 8415978053 and my email add. is thstephen34@gmail please help me.
21st May 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Excuse me, My name is Suman Mondal. I am a student of Science. My father alway inspires me to be a Commercial Pilot at my childhood. However I know that how to become a commercial Pilot. Please help me.
My Gmail : - [email protected]
My phone no : - 9091939203
25th February 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is aditya mishra , i am a commerce graduate so am i eligible or not .
I want to know what is the course fee
4th February 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of arts and i want to became a pilot , so can i became pilot ? and what is the total fee to became a professional pilot? Please contact me as far 9748628621
12th March 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a going to appear class 12 board exam this year with physics chem maths and bio.... If anyone have any idea regarding the procedures of admission inc. entrance exam, entrance syllabus, fee structure pls pls pls Mail me at [email protected]....
3rd July 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear SIR/MADAM
I AM SIMRAN SHARMA PASSED 12TH WITH PCM STREM , IWANT TO JOIN FLYING CLUB AT BEHLA , PL GUIDE ME THE PROCEDURE . MY PH NO IS 9402696503, MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected].

Regards
Simran Sharma
dt 03/07/2017
14th July 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get admision in West Bengal Flying Training Institute behala.
19th August 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How and when i can get admission and how many i have to pay for commercial pilot
30th August 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a commercial pilot. I want to know can the entire course fee be arranged by Bank Loan?
Mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 9088207400
29th April 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Anweshan Ghosh, 29 years old and want to take flying lessons as a hobby. Ho we affordable is it? And what are the requirements?
4th May 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

My name is Aniket Arora
I recently cleared my 10th std. So wat shud i do after 10th to become a pilot.
Contact no. 8360860313
Send me all information about it.
2nd September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My son Ark Datta, sit for class 12 exam (math, physics, chemistry) on the year 2019.
Result will be released within July'2019.

When the application form distribute by the institute ?
Waiting for informations & make planning.
29th October 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I have no math sub but I have also physics and chemistry sub then I can do my pilot training please tell me
29th October 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

If I have no math sub but I have also physics and chemistry sub then I can do my pilot training please tell me
19th July 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How to become a co.mercial pilot after pcm as my subjects
21st July 2019, 01:04 AM
mani98

Eligibility: 10+2 and medical fitness certificate from AFCME or IAM. The age requirement is 17 Years. Cost: The total cost of obtaining a PPL can be in the range of Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs. A student can get the CPL by doing his flying training for 129 hours to complete 250 hours of flying.
25th August 2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am a MBA finance age 34 years currently working as a private banker could you please let me know if i can become a pilot and apply for a commercial license
31st January 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Please call or message at 6290556389 and give me information regarding the courses available here. I am a 12 passout with 86% in Science ISC.
31st January 2021, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Please call me or message me at 6290556389 to send me the details of PPL, CPL, or just SPL and per hour flying rate and bulk purchases. I am a12 passout with 86% in Science ISC.
30th April 2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am right now at class 11 studying commerce can I become a pilot and apply for commercial license
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?