12th September 2013, 06:06 PM
PRAVIN SHELKE

How much is the fee for B.E marine engineering for open category

how much fees required for B.E.marine engg.for open category ?
how much marks required for B.E.marine engg.for open category ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  6. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of marine engineering?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  14. What is the course fee for marine engineering in CV Raman?
  15. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  16. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  18. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
22nd July 2015, 05:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fee for B.E marine engineering for open category

** Fee for B.E marine engineering for open category as given below.

:: Admission fee = 15,000

:: Orientation fee = 7,000

:: Tuition fee = 71,200

:: Practical Training fee = 60,000

:: Exam & Evaluation fee = 19,500

:: Hostel fee = 137,000

:: Students Welfare fee = 15,500

:: Total fees = 325,200

** Top Marine Engineering Colleges of India

1. B.P Marine Academy or B.P.M.A
Sai Pooja Chambers, Sector - 11, C.B.D, Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614, Maharashtra, India.

2. Chennai School of Ship Management or C.S.S.M
New No. 2/ 156 (Old No. 2/ 14) School Street, Vandaloor - Kelambakkam Road, Mambakkam, Chennai - 600 048, Tamil Nadu, India.

3. Indian Maritime University or I.M.U
East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai - 600 119, Tamil Nadu, India.

4. International Maritime Institute or I.M.I
13, Knowledge Park - I, Surajpur - Kasna Road, Greater Noida - 201 310, Uttar Pradesh, India.

5. Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering I.T.M.E
Jhinga, Diamond Harbour Road, P.O Amira, South 24 Parganas - 743 368, West Bengal, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?