28th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Ksaitejareddy

How much is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges?

Iwant to do aeronotical engeneering how muci is the fees are there any colleges in andhra pradhesh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees followed in SRM university for doing Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. How much is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Fee Structure of the colleges?
  7. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  8. Top colleges and their fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  10. Colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical engineering at very affordable fees in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  14. What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?
  15. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  16. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  17. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees
30th June 2011, 09:27 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: How much is the fees for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges?

Fees detail for Aeronautical Engineering in AP colleges:-
1)Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hydarabad
Total fees of Aeronautical Engineering is 52500/- (per sem)
Subject fees : Rs.35500/-
Hostel fees : Rs.20000/-
Libray charges: Rs. 2000/-
16th November 2011, 02:13 PM
rudramishra

nstitute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hydarabad
Total fees of Aeronautical Engineering is 52500/- (per sem)
Subject fees : Rs.35500/-
Hostel fees : Rs.20000/-
2nd January 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What about for diploma completed students? I mean for lateral entry, what is fee in iare?
10th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Cpl is completed hw much fees u got?
1st December 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir iam interested in aeronautical engineering after 4years mechanical engineering.my b.tech 70% which fee I paid sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?