27th July 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How much I have to pay and which colleges is best for admission through management quota?

Hello sir i get 71 percent marks in intermediate and 41 marks in eamcet i want to seat through management how much i have pay and which college is best for me

Related Questions:
  1. How much I have to pay and which colleges is best for admission through management quota? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  3. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  4. Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?
  5. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  6. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  7. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  8. Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in Karnataka in MBBS? Which colleges are suitable to get admission in Management quota
  10. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  11. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  12. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  13. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  14. Colleges for admission in MDS through management quota?
  15. How to take admission in management quota in Gujarat Colleges?
  16. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  17. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
21st October 2015, 12:25 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much I have to pay and which colleges is best for admission through management quota?

It depends.
It seriously depends on the college and the university in which you want to apply.

Since your percentage is decent no private college will deny you admission in their management quota but then the amount that they might ask totally depends on the reputation and the standard of that college.

like for example-
if we take the case of Dr. Abdul Kalam university, then one of the top colleges of this university like IMS or AKGEC might ask for some higher amount and another college of the same university but not of the same university like Ideal Engineering college might settle for a little less amount.

So, all this depends on their will and the number of seats left with them.
But for a rough estimate, 1 lakh to 4 lakhs should be ready with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?