9th June 2012, 01:56 AM
GLNZ

How much marks do I need to do LLB in India's best law institutes after completing 12th from NBSE?

how much marks do i need to do LLB in india's best law institutions after completing my 12th from NBSE ?

31st May 2016, 01:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks do I need to do LLB in India's best law institutes after completing 12th from NBSE?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course after pursuing the same you will move towards becoming a lawyer a respected post is law and order field.

As you are concerned about pursuing the LLB course after your Class 12th and that too from top law universities of India then you must pursue the same from any of the National Law Universities of India. Also for seeking admission in these NLUs you will have to clear CLAT.

--> CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and it is the entrance examination held for admission in law universities of India on the basis of CLAT score. For appearing in the same examination you are required to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying under 20 years ( in case you belong to SC/ST or PH category it must lie under 22 years).

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate ( in case of SC/ST & PH category it must b above 40% ) from a recognized board.

For more details about CLAT and cutoffs for admission in various NLUs you can log on to the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?