11th March 2016, 08:52 AM
26ayush

How much marks do I need in Maths and other subjects to pass the 10th ICSE board examination?

I need to know that how may I pass the 10th ICSE board examination..by scoring how much marks in all subjects?
Say the answer plzz.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  2. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  3. How much age is required for appearing for ICSE 10th borad?
  4. Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?
  5. How many papers I have to attempt in Supplementary of ICSE Board having disqualified in Maths and Science?
  6. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result?
  8. Which subjects and boards are suitable for a 11th and 12th standard students?
  9. Important chapters of Mathematics for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  10. ICSE or CBSE Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer? Subjects to follow in IAS examination?
  11. Syllabus and books that must be followed for ICSE Board examination? Latest question paper pattern for mentioned subjects?
  12. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams of 10th ICSE?
  13. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th class?
  15. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  16. How can I prepare to score good marks in 10th ICSE Board exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  18. Will I get job in any Software Company if disqualified in Chemistry and secured 54% in 10th ICSE?
15th June 2016, 11:13 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks do I need in Maths and other subjects to pass the 10th ICSE board examination?

ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination and it is one of the three Central Board of education in India providing education upto higher secondary school level in English medium.

For passing in the Class 10th ICSE board examination a student has to pass in at least five of the six subjects pursued by him/her including English for must. Also the passing marks in each subjects in 35%.

For more academic queries related to ICSE you can refer to the link www.cicse.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?