31st October 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed for engineering in 11th?

How much marks needs for engineering in 11

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed for engineering in 11th? -- [New]
  2. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  4. How much marks are needed for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks needed to join top 10 engineering colleges?
  7. Marks needed to study Aeronautical for OC?
  8. How much marks and cutoff is needed for petrochemical engineering?
  9. How much marks are needed to qualify in ICET? I have scored 64 marks
  10. Subjects needed in 10+2 for doing CA? Is there any coaching classes available?
  11. Will it affect my studies after scoring less marks in 11th 1st term in commerce IP?
  12. Minimum marks needed in JEE to take admission in electronics engineering
  13. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required?
  14. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  15. How much cutoff marks is needed for a medical and engineering seat in Government Colleges
  16. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?
  18. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?
15th July 2015, 06:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed for engineering in 11th?

The minimum educational qualification required for admission in the engineering course from a recognized college and university is a senior secondary degree from a recognized board of education with at least 50% aggregate in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

So the marks in the 11th has no role to play as it has any weightage in the final score of your senior secondary degree course.

But to get admitted in the top government or private engineering college 50% marks is not sufficient. For admission in these you will have to clear entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, Comed-K, SRMEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. along with high percentage in your board examination as there is the weightage of same during the final merit list for these examinations.

So work hard to get good marks as you are needed to among top 20 percentile student of your board to be eligible for admission through JEE.
15th July 2015, 08:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed for engineering in 11th?

No, there is no eligibility to pursue the engineering on the 11th score. The eligibility to appear or pursue the engineering is :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject in the 10+2.

The above given are the common eligibility to appear for all the engineering examination. But there are some limitation on the eligibility on the board examination as to appear for the examination.

As the candidate must have 75% in the PCM to appear for the BITSAT, 50% for the JEE.
and so on for the different examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?