28th May 2013, 02:54 PM
chithra.H.S

How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture

How much marks is required in 2nd PU to join B.Sc Agri & B.Tech Agri

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours? -- [New]
  5. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  6. How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture
  7. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  8. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  9. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  11. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  12. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  13. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  14. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  15. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  16. Which course can I select between BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?
  17. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  18. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
29th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture

i have scored 60625 in eamcet is there any chance to get seat in agriculture bsc iam st
12th July 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture

i have scored 49165 in eamcet can i get a seat in agriculture btech?
8th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required for 2nd p.u.c. without writing c.e.t.test
13th May 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my sister is completed her 2nd PUC with 88% what is procedure and fee details for bsc agriculture and b.tech.please mail me.
Email I'd: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?