14th July 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get mechanical engineering at Silchar for OBC category

How many mark required to get mechanical engineering at silchar for obc catagory?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for admission in NIT in AP, Megalaya, Silchar or Tezpur?
  2. Will I get mechanical engineering in NIT after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains?
  3. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of mechanical engineering of OBC category in colleges in Pune?
  5. Information regarding the date of West Bengal SSC examination?
  6. In which engineering college can I get in India after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  7. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  8. How much marks are required for OBC to take admission in government engineering
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT Silchar after scoring 130 in AIEEE? What is the cutoff for OBC for this year in AIEEE?
  10. Cutoff marks of last year ICAR? MArks required under OBC category? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Jabalpur engineering college and Mechanical Branch, Civil, IT or CS after scoring 5012 rank? I belong to OBC category
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  13. How much marks are required to get admission in Anna University for Civil Engineering(SC category)? What are the other options except Automobile and Mechanical?
  14. How to take admission in Mechanical or ENTC trade in engineering after scoring 93 marks in PCM?
  15. Date of conduct of PSU exam? What is the qualification needed?
  16. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  17. How many chances are there for me in IIT JEE after passing 12th?
  18. What is the cutoff marks for NEET UG for OBC category?
21st August 2013, 02:33 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How much marks are required to get mechanical engineering at Silchar for OBC category

Hello dear,

First of all, it is difficult to understand what you want to know, either you want to know for graduate course or for mtech cutoff in GATE, please be clarified yourself.

Regarding for your mtech entrance through GATE score, it is must that you have to clear GATE score.

In NIT silchar, there are two branches for mechanical engineering:-

1.Design & Manufacturing

2.Thermal Engineering

>>The OBC cut off for 2012 was, 457 and 439 for OP and CL respectively.(design and manufacturing)

>>The OBC cutoff for 2012 was, 471 and 442 for OP and CL respectively.(thermal)

You can refer to this official website for more details

GATE 2013

All the best!!
25th December 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get mechanical engineering at Silchar for OBC category

how much marks do i need to get in jee mains to et admission in mechanical engineering in nit silchar
24th July 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get mechanical engineering at Silchar for OBC category

i had score 130 marks in JEE mains and board percent is 84 can i get govt. engg college jabalpur with CSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?