4th July 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to be obtained to get a seat in Delhi University?

How much mark i obtained to get a seat in delhi university?

15th August 2017, 11:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to be obtained to get a seat in Delhi University?

Delhi University is one of the Central University of India which and is regarded as the best university to pursue various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree course.

Now as you are concerned about the marks required for admission in Delhi University then for your information I would like to let you know that as you have not mentioned your desired degree so it is not possible to provide the exact details regarding the same as admission in various undergraduate course like BBA, BA LLB, BFA, etc and post graduate courses are taken through entrance examination where as for admission in few undergraduate courses is done on the merit basis ( i.e; marks secured in board examination).

For exact details regarding the procedure of admission in your desired course you can refer to the official link of DU i.e; www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?