16th August 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required for UGC NET?

how many marks required for ugc net?...please tell me the umber of marks

25th August 2012, 03:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required for UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year for the Recruitment of Lectureship Post and Junior Research Fellowship Post. If your aim is to become a Lecturer in some good colleges or wants to do P.hd course then you have to apply for the NET Examination. Examination is conducted in June and December every year.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and if you have also appeared for JUNE NET then you have to wait for the Result.

There are 3 papers in NET examination and all are objective. You have to passed Individually in each one of the examination.

The first papers is compulsory for all with 100 marks.

Paper-II is also of 100 Marks, But Paper-III is of 150 Marks.

You have to scored minimum 40% marks in each Paper i.e Paper-I and Paper-II.

In Paper-III, You have to scored minimum 50% marks only then you will passed in NET Examination.

This is the minimum passing requirement in NET, The result will be declared on the basis of Merit. If you want more details then you can visit the official website:

http://ugcnetonline.in
25th August 2012, 05:35 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.So the minimum Qualification for NET exam is Masters Degree required.
For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% marks above in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

2. For Junior research fellowship course , your age should be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

There are 3 papers in NET examination and all are objective. You have to passed Individually in each one of the examination.

Paper-II is also of 100 Marks, But Paper-III is of 150 Marks.

You have to scored minimum 40% marks in each Paper i.e Paper-I and Paper-II.

In Paper-III, You have to scored minimum 50% marks only then you will passed in NET Examination.

For online application you can visit to-
http://www.ugc.ac.in/
31st August 2012, 01:19 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required for UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET stands for National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC every year

Eligibility for NET:

• A candidate must have completed their Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% from Recognized Universities. there are Relaxation Available for SC/ST category.
  • No Age Limit for Applying NET.
  • A candidate must have Nationality of INDIA.
Exam Pattern:

There are mainly three papers
  • Paper-I (you have to score minimum 40% in paper-I)
  • Paper-II (you have to score minimum 40% in paper-II)
  • Paper-III (you have to score minimum 50% in Papet-III)
9th September 2012, 01:27 PM
sailagishetty

To my dear friend,
ok i can understand your problem i will give you all information about NET.NET is National eligibility test is conducted by UGC two times in a year. If your aim is to become a Lecturer in some good colleges or wants to do P.hd course then you have toapply for the NET Examination. Examination is conducted in Juneand December every year.
This year June NET Examination was already completed and if you have also appeared for JUNENET then you have to wait for the Result.
Paper-II is also of 100 Marks, ButPaper-III is of 150 Marks.
You have to scored minimum 40%marks in each Paper i.e Paper-I and Paper-II.
This is the minimum passing requirement in NET, The result will be declared on the basis of Merit.For more details check below website.
Www.Ugcnetonline.In.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?