11th October 2010, 03:13 PM

How much marks should a General Candidate score to get admission in Government Medical Colleges? What should be the strategy to study?

dear sir how much marks should a general candidate get to get admission in government medical colleges and what should be the strategy to study

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  2. Possibility to get admission in any Government MBBS Medical colleges of Southern India for a General candidate who has scored 442 marks in NEET?
  3. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  4. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  5. How much percentage I need for Dentist?
  6. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  7. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  8. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  9. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  10. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology? -- [New]
  11. Is it necessary to go for private B.Com?
  12. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  13. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a seat in Government Medical college after scoring 162 marks in WBJEE being a General candidate?
  15. How much rank I should score to get admission in government medical colleges of India
  16. Which government medical colleges are expected with a score of 174 in MHT CET?
  17. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  18. Best government Medical colleges in Patna? How much percentage is required in HSC to get admission in good Medical colleges?
4th June 2011, 03:09 PM
sddlal

Default Re: How much marks should a General Candidate score to get admission in Government Medical Colleges? What should be the strategy to study?

It would depend on the state in which u are studying. If in Karnataka,u would need a minimum of 50% i your boards which would make you eligible to attend cet[COMMON ENTRANCE TEST] and there the medical college u can get into will be purely based on your rank. If in Tamil Nadu,u need not write an entrance,its purely on ur boards score. I also believe one gets special quotas if u are not from a particular state and intend to get into a college in that state
31st December 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks should a General Candidate score to get admission in Government Medical Colleges? What should be the strategy to study?

How much marks should a general candidate need in AIEEE to get in NIT's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?