13th August 2013, 10:30 PM
pavanpintu

How much marks should I get in GATE to do Aeronautical engineering?

Iam doing b.tech in mechanical engg.how much marks should I get in gate to do aeronautical Engg.
suggest me the best universities for aeronautical Engg in India and Abroad??

Related Questions:
  1. Question Papers of GATE for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Which academy is best to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Previous 5 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Aeronautical Engineering with Answer keys?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  12. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  13. Which colleges provide Masters in Aeronautical Engg without GATE?
  14. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  18. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
28th May 2019, 10:40 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: How much marks should I get in GATE to do Aeronautical engineering?

The cut off for administration to Aerospace Engineering to Institute as per GATE AE exam score is 34.4(i.c 580-670) for general category and 30.4(526) for reservation category in various institutions.
Admission to IITk is done through a seperate writing test which is held at IITk. The weightage of GATE marks and written test score is 70:30.
Top University for Aeronautical Engg in India- 1. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune.
2.IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur
3. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science,Tamil nadu
Best University for aeronautical Engg. In abroad- 1.Fulton School of Engineering,USA
2. Cranfield University,UK
3.University of Toronto,Canada
10th June 2019, 10:44 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: How much marks should I get in GATE to do Aeronautical engineering?

Admission to do GATE in field of Aeronautical Engineering depend on how much marks you get in GATE Exam.The cutoff for various categories in GATEn exam for Aeronautical enginnering is as follows:-
General :- 34.4
OBC :- 30.9
SC/ST :- 22.9

Top colleges in India for Aeronautical enginnering is as follows: -
1. IIT Bombay
2. IIT Madras
3. IIT Kharagpur
4. IIT Kanpur
5. Madras Insitute of Technology
6.Manipal Institute of Technology
7.SASTRA Deemed University
8. MVJCE
9. Punjab Engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?