4th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score to get a seat in best B.Pharmacy college in Guntur

how marks should i score to get a seat in best b pharmacy colleage in guntur

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get M.Pharmacy analysis seat for my rank in Guntur Vignan College through counselling?
  2. How to get medical seat in Guntur Medical College after scoring 128 marks in EAMCET and 592/600 in IPE intermediate?
  3. Can I get admission in BDS after scoring 84 marks in EAMCET and 880 in IP?
  4. Can I get a seat in any branch in VVNIT college in Guntur after scoring 58000 rank?
  5. Cutoff marks for BC-A in Guntur District? I have scored 218 marks in Group IV
  6. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring GPAT score of 5200?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  8. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  9. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  10. What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?
  11. List of Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. List of top CA colleges in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Can I get admission to study D.Ed in any college of Nellore if appear in entrance exam at Guntur?
  14. Universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?
  16. How to get a seat in veterinary college? My caste is ST
  17. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in AP?
  18. How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 03:03 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How much marks should I score to get a seat in best B.Pharmacy college in Guntur

To get admission into the best B.Pharmacy college in Guntur, you need to score well in the qualifying examination. The admission is generally based on the merit list of the candidates, which is prepared based on their performance in the qualifying exam.

The required marks to get a seat in the best B.Pharmacy college in Guntur may vary depending on various factors such as the number of seats available, the difficulty level of the qualifying exam, and the competition among the candidates.

However, to increase your chances of getting admission into the best B.Pharmacy college in Guntur, you should aim to score above 70% marks in the qualifying exam. You should also keep yourself updated with the admission notification and follow the admission procedure carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?