22nd May 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should we get to join top 10 colleges?

How many marks should we get to get into top 10collage

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder? -- [New]
  3. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  4. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  6. How much marks should we get to join top 10 colleges?
  7. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  8. Cutoff marks needed to join top 10 engineering colleges?
  9. Can we become scientists after doing B.Tech? Which field is the best?
  10. How to join PG course in top college after completing UG
  11. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 974 marks in IPE?
  12. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  13. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?
  14. Is it possible to get top 10 colleges of Anna University after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 2677 overall rank?
  15. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in 12th?
  16. How to join M.Tech in top most colleges of Hyderabad?
  17. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  18. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
14th March 2023, 11:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should we get to join top 10 colleges?

Admission procedure varies with different colleges/institutions/university along with different course.

So, you can visit the official website of the college/institution/university for the detailed information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?