17th March 2014, 09:48 PM
Bagen das

How much money is needed for medical counseling in Kota?

In kota, have any hostal facility fo madical cossing

Related Questions:
  1. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  2. From where should i take a 1 year drop for IITJEE preparations (Kota or Indore)?
  3. Will I get admission in Medical Colleges on the basis of my 12th public score through counseling? How much marks are needed for Madras Medical College?
  4. When will be medical counseling held?
  5. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  6. Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  8. How much marks and rank is needed to get a seat in NIT Warangal Mechanical branch in SC Kota?
  9. Which school is the best for preparing for MBBS entrance test?
  10. Can I get admission in Allen Institute of Kota for medical coaching?
  11. Which coaching institution is better in Resonance Kota and Vibrant Kota for Engineering and give suitable reasons?
  12. Best coaching institutes for AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  14. Correspondence courses or coaching institutes offering coaching for students aiming for JEE?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?
  16. What are the total number of seats available for OBC students in AIPMT?
  17. How should I prepare for Pre Medical exam? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the last date of joining in Allen in Kota for medical?
4th October 2017, 07:59 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much money is needed for medical counseling in Kota?

In Kota, Admissions to MBBS and BDS courses is conducted by Rajasthan University based on entrance exam NEET. For admission to MBBS or BDS course in Kota, You are required to appear the NEET and also apply for medical counselling to Rajasthan University. In Rajasthan University, 85% seats will be allotted to Rajasthan state quota and remaining 15% seats will be allotted to all India seat quota. If you have a domicile of Rajasthan State, then you are eligible to apply for state quota seats. Average Fees for Government Medical College, Kota is around Rs.10,000/- per year. Average Fees for Private College, Kota is around Rs.2,75,000/- to Rs.5,00,000/- per year.

Eligibility
- You must be an Indian.
- You must have passed (10+2) with physics, chemistry and biology as a main subjects with at least 50% from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 17 to 25 years at the time of NEET.

Important Dates of Medical Counselling In Rajasthan University
- NEET Exam : 7th May, 2017
- Result Declaration of NEET : 23rd June, 2017
- Registration Starts : 15th July, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 20th July, 2017
- Publishing Merit List : 21st July, 2017
- Document Verification : 23rd July, 2017
- 1st Round of Seat Allotment : 24th July, 2017
- Reporting by Candidates For Admission : 26th July to 31st July, 2017

NEET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 720
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- Four marks will be allotted for each correct answer and One mark is deducted for each wrong answer.

- Physics : 45 Q (180 Marks)
- Chemistry : 45 Q (180 Marks)
- Zoology : 45 Q (180 Marks )
- Botany : 45 Q (180 Marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?