5th August 2022, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How much is needed in Mathematics, English, Life Orientation, Afrikaans, Social Science Creative Art, and other subjects to become a mechanical engineer?

How much is needed in Mathematics, English, Life Orientation, Afrikaans, Social Science Creative Art, and other subjects to become a mechanical engineer?

15th August 2022, 11:24 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is needed in Mathematics, English, Life Orientation, Afrikaans, Social Science Creative Art, and other subjects to become a mechanical engineer?

Eligibility criteria of Mechanical Engineering:-

Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed Class 12 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 60% marks. B. Tech degree in the same specialization with minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?