2nd June 2012, 05:11 PM
pooja dasila

How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III

i am in BCOM part3 and now i wanna do MBA.... so please tell me how many percentile take admission in govt. College. ....And what is the fees structure of govt. College.....for thzzz i will b very thnkul to you.....

Related Questions:
  1. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  3. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  4. Upto how much scholarship and education loan can I get if scored 82% in 10+2?
  5. Suitable courses for an average student after 12th? Best colleges of Commerce in Rajasthan?
  6. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  9. Fee structure details of B.Ed in government college?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  11. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  13. Fee structure for admission in government college?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for B.ed after graduation? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence from government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of the government college for B.Ed?
  16. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
25th June 2013, 09:50 PM
bharti chakotiya

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III

Fee structure for admission in
government college?
marks needed to get govt colleges??
when will the entrance exam conducted???
how i will appear in entrance exam???
last date of form to fullfill for entrance exam????
4th June 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III

My percentage is 60.6 in H.S.Second year Science..Can I Admission in Engineer college of Assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?