11th January 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

How much percentage needed in 12th to take up aeronautical engineering?

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  3. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  5. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  7. How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to join Aeronautical engineering universities?
  9. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  10. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  12. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  15. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  17. Minimum percentage required in intermediate to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
17th January 2011, 02:50 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear Friend,
Greeting for the day, For Getting Admission in Aeronautical Engineering you have to Minimum Score in 10+2 with PCM is 55%,but if your percentage is above 60% you will get the Good college as well as good Placement after completion of course.

Thanks.
17th January 2011, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

Good marks makes it easier to secure admission in reputed institutes in the country. Ideally you should get at least a first class in the 12th standard. Make sure you score well in Physics and Chemistry. Scoring well in Mathematics will help you get a good admission. You also need to prepare for the entrance exam.
17th January 2011, 08:02 PM
Maxsteel

U have to give exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE and have to secure a very good rank in it to get admission in aeronautical engineering, so you should have atleast 60% in 12th for jee & aieee. You can also give exams which are conducted separately by some universities and for it you will need about 80% marks.
17th January 2011, 10:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate.

So, If You have Scored More Than 60% Marks In Your 12th exams, Then You can apply for This Course. The selection in This Course are Based On Entrance exams Or Merit Basis.

Best Colleges Offering this Course -

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

IIT, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Mount, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

IIT, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 179, Kalidas Road, Dehradun.
17th January 2011, 10:12 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please help
dear friend.

The eligibility criteria of the aeronautical engineering is minimum 60% in the

physics,chemistry,maths.this is the important subject.you can get more

marks in the 12th examination.you can get best college for admission.that

why try to more marks in the 12th examination.

all the best.............
17th January 2011, 10:42 PM
prateek tyagi

You should secure 60% for AIEEE and IIT .And 55% for UPTU.Also you must clear the entrance test .
18th January 2011, 08:17 AM
Harshita21

Quote:

Please help

Good Morning

the 12th Percentage require for admission in aeronautical engineering is just 60%

But for get in you have to go through a test in this entrance you have to score minimum 90% without donation

State entrance exams are : AIEEE ,IIT JEE , CET , COMED-K
18th January 2011, 12:22 PM
daxter

Dear,

Their are a lot of institutes that offer degree in Aeronautical Engineering
But doing it from the right institute is your choice and according to that your 10+2 percentage

Some of the best institutes in india are :

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

You can check their sites and they have their exam patterns and examination system.
IITs are the best as you know
For example National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (NIAE)
has criteria
10+2 (PCM),50% aggregate
& 50% in Physics,
Chemistry & Maths individually.

For others their may be combine test like AIEEE

So prepare yourself accordingly and BEST OF LUCK
18th January 2011, 01:26 PM
mansan

Dear friend!

The aeronautical engineering requiireds more skills on the physics and mathematics.

you have to score more in these subjects. in overall you have to pass minimum of first class.

Best of luck
18th January 2011, 03:21 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:

Please help
a minimum of 60 percent marks are required to get qualified in good collage in aeronautical engineering.
18th January 2011, 03:52 PM
mychandru024

Any thing above 90 percentage will help you in getting the aeronautical engg seat in a reputed college...
2nd February 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what is mean by pcm?
8th March 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am graduate student in bsc faculty can i give iit-jee exam
11th March 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

what is differce between aeroscience and aeronotical science
19th March 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 45% aggregate in 12th SCIENCE with physics,chemistry,mathematics,english as a language and computer science as a optional subject then can i take the addmission in any best aeronautical college in india. plz reply
23rd March 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage applicable for aeronautical engineering and how many rank got in AIEEE for aeronautical engineering??
23rd March 2011, 11:51 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

at least 60 % marks needed . in some college 55% marks is sufficients. it varies with university ..
28th March 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is da best college in India for AVIATION?????
29th March 2011, 05:04 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii,

Aeronautical Engineering course is available only in B.E. or B.Tech.

For Admission in B.E. or B.Tech. you have to fight AIEEE exam or State PET exam.

Minimum Eligibility for AIEEE exam or State PET exam are as follows: -

1. Pass 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry & Maths or equivalent examination with a minimum 50 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

NOTE: - 50 % in each subject also i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Maths

2. Nationality – Indian

3. Age - 17 Years to 22 Year

Good Luck & Best of Luck
30th March 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the time period of aeronautics and what is the fee for private seat and governmant seat
13th April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how much mark should i have to get in12th to get schoiarship for aerospace in hidustan university
26th April 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

will they see the total marks what i have scored in my 12th exam, or they will see only the individual mark scored in maths, physics, chemistry.
3rd May 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I MAY GET LOW MARKS IN MATHS..I GUESS..SO COULD I GET AERONAUTICAL ..BY FARITHA
18th May 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the minimum % required in 10th ICSE board If i want to choose or go for Aerospace engineering?
16th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
will they see the total marks what i have scored in my 12th exam, or they will see only the individual mark scored in maths, physics, chemistry.
are yaar 2 tension mat le.tera yadi pcm me individually 55-60% hai to tera admission ho jayega..................just chill.............
21st September 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

if i get only 77% marks in 2 , will i get seat for aeronautical engineering course?
2nd May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

my 12th percentage is 56% which are the best college i can try for...????
27th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

>Any parrt of aeronautical engineering? Like aero mech, aero electrical.
>I have obtain marks PCM 71,40,59, Can I do aeronautical engineering?
18th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required in 12th for marit?
15th November 2012, 06:03 PM
Realstarsajjad

You have to give engineering entrance exams.
Such as IIT JEE, AIEEE to get admission in reputed engineering colleges.
IIT is best in india for all fields. you have to give IIT-JEE which is an
entrance test to enter in IIT.
As far as percentage is concerned
you have to get excellent marks in IITJEE, AIEEE.But as well as
you have to scored at least 60% marks in 12th class to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
27th March 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

is clearing entrance xams like IIT JEE,etc necesary for pursuing further study in aeronotical science after 10 2 ??? PLZZ DO REPLY....
5th December 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in10to get into aeronautical
8th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to be scored for studying aeronoutical engeenering
7th June 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 56% in 12th and 52 percentile in jee main exam. Am eligible for getting admission in aeronautical engineering????
14th August 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How much grades is needed in A level needed for Aeronautical engineering ?
18th August 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Now i'm doing grade 10 and I like one day to be the aeronautical but at school my Marks now is not good so I need help for something that I will to do now so that one day I achieved
18th August 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

If you get 40% and above will I become an aeronautical engineering or not ?
16th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, pwd (percentage of Disability - 65% , Disability Type - Hearing Impairment) candidate may also apply for admission to Aeronautical engineering .
2nd July 2020, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i completed 12th class with 61.4 marks. So can i suitable for aircraft engineering
29th July 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM STILL IN 10TH BUT I HAVE TO DECIDE MY CARRIER AS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING I WANT A CLEAR IDEA FOR THIS
PLZ HELP ME OUT FROM THIS......

MEET PATEL
[GUJARAT]
24th October 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Mumbai best collage of aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?