13th May 2019, 10:28 AM
Parul jadaun

How much percentage is required in 12th for taking admission in CPT?

I am about to get my results of 12th Board exams and thereafter I want to study CA's CPT. So, how much should be my percentage in 12th to get admission in CPT? And, what is the admission charges of CPT?

21st May 2019, 09:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th for taking admission in CPT?

No specific percentage in 12th standard is required to appear in CPT examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a government recognised board are eligible to apply for CPT examination. By qualifying the CPT examination, you can get admission for pursuing CA course.
21st May 2019, 07:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th for taking admission in CPT?

To be eligible for appearing in CPT (Common Proficiency Test) to get admitted to Foundation course in CA i.e; stage one of three staged CA degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board and therefore you need not have to worry about the minimum marks you need to manage in your Class 12th to apply for CPT.

For more FAQs related to CA CPT, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?