27th May 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to appear for UPSC exam for B.Com student?

how much percentage is required to appear UPSC exam for b.com student

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  2. Percentage required in commerce stream to sit for UPSC exams?
  3. How much percentage is required to appear for UPSC exam for B.Com student?
  4. Am I eligible to give Preliminary Exam of UPSC being a student of final year B.Sc? Required percentage of marks in Graduation for this?
  5. Minimum percentage required for UPSC/IES exam?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  7. Is B.Com honours helpful in UPSC? Should I take coaching after graduation? Which course to do at post graduation? -- [New]
  8. Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?
  9. What is the percentage required for UPSC entrance exam?
  10. What is the percentage of B.Com required to register for CS executive programme?
  11. Criteria for a student who have completed B.E? What is the overall percentage required or semesterwise percentage?
  12. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  13. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  14. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  15. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  16. Course after 12th standard for a job in Banking sector?
  17. Which subjects are required for law student in UPSC and RAS?
  18. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
18th July 2013, 07:26 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: How much percentage is required to appear for UPSC exam for B.Com student?

To appear for UPSC youmust earn 50% marks in B.Com .
21st July 2013, 10:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to appear for UPSC exam for B.Com student?

Eligibility and percentage requirements vary with job profile. One of the common selection test conducted by UPSC is civil services exam. Graduates with any percentage of marks can apply. Same qualification is effective for CDS exam. You can apply for SCRA conducted for recruitment in railways. Being a graduate, you can also try for Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination (graduation is enough).
14th November 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.How much percentage required to apear for UPSC exam for B.Com student?
19th November 2013, 01:39 AM
Jyothinayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A graduation completed student can apply for UPSC.as it is divided intoIPS,IAS .You must obtain in upsc exam 58%.you must clear in three stages premilinary,mains and interview.All the best.
19th November 2013, 10:57 PM
Jyothinayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A graduation completed student can apply for UPSC.as it is divided intoIPS,IAS .You must obtain in upsc exam 58%.you must clear in three stages premilinary,mains and interview.All the best.
10th March 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to appear for UPSC exam for B.tech student?
26th April 2014, 01:15 PM
rahikhushbu

Need only graduation from any recognized university without any percentage in previous classes or in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?