16th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in Biotech?

how much % do exist to get admission in biotech..please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Biotechnology exam? Colleges organizing the entrance test?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  3. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  4. Where is a better scope to do MS in Biotech?
  5. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  6. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  8. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  9. How much percentage required in B.Com for admission in IGNOU?
  10. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  11. Percentage required for B.Ed admission in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  14. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  15. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  16. Percentage required for admission in PG Genetics courses? -- [New]
  17. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  18. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
8th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in Biotech?

how many percentage is required after 12th sci.with PCMB to get admision in Bio.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?