22nd July 2013, 10:26 PM
TORMA

How much percentage is required in MSc Chemistry entrance exam in IIT JAM?

sir,tell me howmany%in msc(chemestry) entrence exam in IIT JAM

30th June 2016, 10:41 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required in MSc Chemistry entrance exam in IIT JAM?

JAM is an admission test to M.Sc and other post-B.Sc. programs at the IIT and other reputed colleges in India. For this examination you need to score minimum of 55% in MSc Chemistry entrance exam. If you belong to reserved category candidate then you need to score minimum of 50% in MSc Chemistry entrance exam. The IIT JAM will be held on 9th February, 2017.
29th October 2020, 11:54 AM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How much percentage is required in MSc Chemistry entrance exam in IIT JAM?

For SC/ST/PwD category candidates, the eligibility criteria for the exam is such that they should have secured 50% aggregate marks or 55% .GPA/CPI out of 10 aspirants who have given their graduation exam or are set to appear for their final year exam in 2021 also meet IIT exam eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?