28th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Rahildangra

How much is the rank of HKBK college of engineering?

I am of gujarat.I got 60% marks in gujarat board. I am taking admission in hkbk college of engineering at bangalore so tell me that how many rank of vt university in all over india ?

Related Questions:
  1. Time table of VTO first semester HKBK college?
  2. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET?
  3. List of top MCA colleges in Bangalore with good hostel facility for girls?
  4. Best colleges in UPTU after scoring 19127 in OBC?
  5. Can I get into NIT if my JEE main score is 140?
  6. Can I get CSE or ECE in any of the colleges after scoring overall rank of 153752?
  7. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  9. List of B.Tech colleges in Mysore or Bangalore
  10. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  11. Fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College?
  12. College of uptu for b.tech biotech according to rank -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College in Bidar?
  14. Which is the best college that I may get after scoring 27627(gn) rank and 1356(SC) rank in UPTU? Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?
  15. Could I get any government engineering college after scoring 31620(GN), 4957(GL) in B.Tech and 1339(GN), 584(GL) rank?
  16. Will I get a college for engineering in Mechanical after scoring 27049 rank in engineering?
  17. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  18. Is government college possible with my UPTU rank of 38529? -- [New]
18th September 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the rank of HKBK college of engineering?

It is the best College in bangalore... And the college is ranked No 3... So do take admission in this college... Thank u... Regards Haneesh from hkbk college of Engg...
29th September 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what the management seat fees structure
31st May 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

is there the possibalities of getting government seat by having a rank of 38000 in karnataka cet
3rd July 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

does hkbk college of engineering take students with 32000 rank through cet?? plz help
13th July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How much is the rank of HKBK College of engineering in diploma syudents?
1st June 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Hkbk college of engineering takes students with 53000 rank through CET?
Please inform me
Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?