26th August 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How much rank required to get admission in BIT Bangalore for Computer Science?

what is the rank of bit bangalore in computer science ...please tell me the rank required

Related Questions:
  1. Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?
  2. What is the rank required to get admission in BIT Mesra?
  3. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  4. How much rank is required to get a seat in computer science in Amrita bangalore?
  5. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Minimum rank required for admission in YMCA university, Faridabad in computer science/IT or electrical engineering?
  7. What is the rank required in JCECE to take admission in BIT Sindhri
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  9. Minimum rank required for admission in computer science course in IIT Bombay?
  10. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  11. Is it possible to get admission for Computer Science with a rank of 19200 in VITEEE? Is it advisable to take Computer Science in Chennai campus? -- [New]
  12. Which all engineering colleges are there in Bangalore? Will I get a seat in computer science/information science? My score in CET is 38438 rank
  13. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  14. Is computer science included in Mathematical science in Ph.D from IIS, Bangalore?
  15. Rank required for general category to get admitted in BIT?
  16. To get into BIT Mesra how much rank is required?
  17. AIEEE rank to take admission in bit mesra ranchi -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum rank required for admission in computer science course in IIT Madras?
6th January 2012, 09:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank required to get admission in BIT Bangalore for Computer Science?

Basically for pursuing computer science from BIT bangalore you must have clear your ten plus two with good percentage from a recognised institute,after that you have to qualify CET/COMEDK/AIEEE for admission because admission is consider only after qualifying this exam and the marks scored in it.For further details you can visit Website URL: http://www.bit-bangalore.org
3rd June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank required to get admission in BIT Bangalore for Computer Science?

CAN I DO M TECH IN CSE after b tech in engineering physics..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?