12th December 2010, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?

sir i want to know that till which rank i will get a seat in iit kharagpur in the field of Aerospace engineering?

13th December 2010, 08:09 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?

1)You should get the Rank with in 100 to 200, then you can select easily,it is not the easy job, unless you work hard

Best of luck
13th December 2010, 08:51 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?

hello friend

it depends from year to year

and that too kharagpur which is best after kanpur

its tough to get a seat after the all india rank of 850 or so

and again it also depends on the reservation you avail

and so what you have now is time

prepare well for the jee exam

so that you can fullfil you'r desire

all the best

~aditya~
14th December 2010, 08:35 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?

dear,

AEROSPACE is the branch which is filled first

so should get at least a rank in top 50 and it can go up to top 100

good day
31st December 2010, 07:25 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know that till which rank i will get a seat in iit kharagpur in the field of Aerospace engineering?
IIT Kharagpur is famous for Aerospace Engineering program.

In order to get into IIT Kharagpur you should a rank below 100.

But there are certain cases, where people who got rank around 500 also got admission in IIT Kharagpur aerospace program.

But to be on safe side, its better to get a good rank.

All the Best!
27th January 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir upto which rank i will get iit kharagpur in ece or cse
30th January 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH RANK I NEEDED FRO GETTING IITS AND NITS THROUGH GATE EXAM FOR CSE BRANCH
31st January 2011, 05:37 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
dear friend,
iit kharagpur is a very well reputed and a very good college of india. its aerospace engineering is the best in all iit's. if you want to take admission in that college and especially in aerospace engineering, then your all india rank in iit jee exam must be below 150. it needs a lot of hard work to do that but if you achieved this, your life will get settled.
15th February 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

How much rank I require to get seat in IIT Punjab ?
27th March 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT hyderabadin Computor Scinceengineeringe
11th April 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i can get around 150 in iit 2011 is there any chance of me qualifying for iit
17th April 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am getting a score around 245 in IIT JEE 2011. In which branch and in which IIT I will get admission?
25th April 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Do we have our own choice to select our field if got selected in iit
6th May 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Dude if u want to get seat in iit khrgpur.... Dont waste ur time on writing these silly questions instead work hard instead of asking.... And try to get as good rank as possible..... And after giving exams ask such questions.... If u ask these questions it will waste ur timw whch will further createa gap between u and aerospace engg in iit khrgpur.....
9th May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam getting around 285 in IIT JEE. Can I get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering or in any other IIT?
16th May 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am getting around 185 marks in iit jee 2011. Should i drop for one year and prepare for jee 2012? i am confident of getting a higher rank in jee 2012.
17th May 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?

Quote:
in iit exam2011
19th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank required to get a seat in any IIT in the year 2011-12 admission?
25th May 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

my jee rank is 8703, what will i get?
25th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 861 in IIT-JEE 2011, which branch can be available for me at IIT Delhi?
25th May 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, one of my cousin got IIT JEE rank 8345 AIR and OBC 1300, can any one share information about in which college he will get seat and which branch?
25th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 2600 rank in jee 2011.can i get any seat of good branch in iit kharagpur?
26th May 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sometimes a genius n intelignt boy doesnt get selected in iit just bcoz d day when d papr was, was its bad day... what has d governmnt preservd for him?
1st June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 265 in iit jee 2011,which branch can be available for me at iitd
5th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required to get in any iit collage?????????
9th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

MY RANK IN IIT IS 244 IN 2011.CAN I GET ANY BRANCH IN KAN,KHARAGPUR,DELHI,PATNA
10th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how much seats in iiit 2012.
11th June 2011, 01:20 PM
bhishma sai

you should get atleast the rank between 1363-1777 to get an admission in IIT- Kharagpur
16th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me about placement from iits in material and metallurgical engineering ..
19th June 2011, 09:07 AM
agrawal1288

Quote:
My friend that depend which iit u take ,but atleast 2000(AIR) rank is required for
good iits.
OK u can get more details in counsilling brochure of iit2011 given in WWW.JEE.IITD.AC.IN
29th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir How to study in order to get in IIT aerospace program
7th July 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get an iit with air 8703(gen)
8th July 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

how much in sc seat?
5th August 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Which iit is best for csc
7th August 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH RANK IS REQUIRED FOR OC TO GET THE IIT SEAT?
13th August 2011, 08:31 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hello friend

its tough to get a seat after the all india rank of 400-1000 or so

and again it also depends on the reservation.

all the best
13th August 2011, 11:32 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

its tough to get a seat after the all india rank of 850 or so

and again it also depends on the reservation you avail

and so what you have now is time

prepare well for the jee exam

so that you can fullfil you'r desire

all the best

Thanks
1st September 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

how much rank needed in IITJEE to get in IIT DELHI IF YOU ARE SC
20th September 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir how much rank is required to get seat in iit madras for ocean engineering
10th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

under850 to get seat in iit madras ocean engeering
20th October 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How much rank required for IIT JEE for computer science and engineering.
7th December 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING SIR.SIR CAN YOU TELL ME how much rank should i score to get admission in iiit karagpur in software field ?
14th January 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

how much rank is required in IIT
JEE to get a seat in IIT kharagpur for ellectrical engineering?
23rd January 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

what rank/marks is required in sc category to get comp science?
24th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

what rank in jee is required to opt for computer science and engineering at IIT kanpur ?
25th February 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum rank get to admission in iit jee for general candiate
15th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 1203 rank for iit in civil engineering.will u say how much rank is required to get it?
18th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 37.33 out of 100 in GATE 2012.My GATE score is 333.I am belongs to OBC Catagery.Can i have a chance to get M.E Or M.S Or M.Tech and Phd(5 years)Aerospace Engineering in Any one of the IIT's in india.pls give me a valuable suggestion
5th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

minimum rank required in iit jee to get admission in iit kharagpur
27th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should i get to have seat inthe branch EC IN IIT MADRAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?