27th October 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I can expect after finishing EEE with 75% marks?

How much salary I can expect after finishing EEE with 75% marks? Which type of jobs will provide more salary and how to get them? Can you please guide me with the complete steps on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

29th October 2016, 02:51 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How much salary I can expect after finishing EEE with 75% marks?

Hi,

Salary Payscale Depends on various factors which include your ranks in company, company's requirement toward a specific job post, your scores ,your skills ,etc

According to various sources, average payscale of an Electrical engineer varies from 200k INR to 500k INR per annum.
It may further depend on your experience and skills.

You already have done UG course,now can either pursue PG course and then later on Ph.D. OR you can pursue with job in IT sector, transportation manufacturing companies , Telecommunications Sector ,etc

You can work as Electrical Engineer, System Analyst, IT consultant, System Developer, Networker , etc.

Companies like BHEL, NSPCL, BALCO, SAIL, NTPC, ISRO, TATA Motors, etc provide jobs to Electrical Engineers

To get yourself into these companies, you can either try to get internship immediately after college or, you can apply in a company and go through selection procedure which may even include written tests, practical tests, VIVA's etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?