23rd October 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in IIT entrance to get Mechanical Engineering?

How much do i need to secure in the IIT entrance 2 get Mechanical Engineering.??

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  3. Will I get a seat in Mechanical engineering in any IIT? My score is 61
  4. How much GATE score is needed to take admission in IIT M in mechanical engineering?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Cutoff scores for Mechanical Engineering in IIT Bombay?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  9. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Am I eligible to given IIT entrance exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?
  12. Admission in Mechanical branch in any IIT after a score of 200?
  13. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  14. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  16. Which course should I take after passing 12th with 75%?
  17. What is the approximate score in GATE for admission in IIT for mechanical engineering?
  18. How much should I score in B.Sc to get admission in IIT?
27th April 2012, 01:17 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: How much to score in IIT entrance to get Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Answere<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

As you are a Student and want to get admission in IIT in Mechanical Engineering.
Your rank must be in between 200-1000 in the entrance exam of IIT which held in the month of april.

All the BEST……….
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?