17th June 2010, 09:57 AM
harshita2010

How much should I score in CET exam after completing 10th and PU in science? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course

Sir,

I am from Karnataka. I just completed my 10th and joined for PU I Science. I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course. Kindly help how much i should score in CET exam. what should be the range of rankings. Kindly give the names of engg.college in karnataka, who offer aeronautical engg. course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  9. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What should I choose after 10th board exam if I want to do Aeronautical Engineering but weak in Maths and Interested in Commerce?
  12. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  13. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  14. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
27th September 2013, 07:32 PM
sonali pujari

Smile Re: How much should I score in CET exam after completing 10th and PU in science? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course

The best ever aeronautical engg . college is Indian institute of technology (IIT), for that you should appear IIT entrance exam and you should score as much as u can , ranking depends on merit list..........if u done well in your course you may get chance to work in NASA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?