6th February 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in NEET exam to get qualified? How should I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for the NEET exam and I want to qulaify the exam at any possible way so I want to know how much should I score in NEET exam to get qualified? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th February 2017, 09:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in NEET exam to get qualified? How should I prepare for the exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS courses. The eligibility criteria for NEET exam is that candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exam to apply for this entrance exam.

From 2017, a candidate can apply for NEET exam three times upto upper age of limit. NEET exam is of 720 marks and consists of 180 questions. You need to score more than 550 marks out of 720 to get admission in MBBS course of good medical colleges.

How to prepare for NEET exam:

NEET 2017 is on 7th of May, 2017. So, very less time is left to prepare for this examination. First of all, you should try to complete NCERT books of PCB subjects of standard 11th and 12th.

Do not try to read other books as time is less and you may get confused. After completion of NCERT books within two months, solve last 30 years paper of AIPMT and Fingertips of NCERT books for objective questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?