24th July 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How much time does ICAI takes to issue SRO number?

Sir, I registered with ICAI for Foundation stage last month but till now I didn't got my SRO number. After getting SRO number only we can buy books. So, can you please tell me about how much more time will it take to issue SRO number by ICAI?

20th August 2020, 05:33 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much time does ICAI takes to issue SRO number?

Maximum 30 days ... You can file compliant online at ICAI website or you can also visit to your regional center for the same.

Here is the link for your reference:

https://www.icai.org/post/contact-us
22nd August 2020, 09:16 PM
Praneeth Vennapusa

Generally, It would take 2 to 4 weeks to reach registration number at your door after you registered with ICAI but sometimes it take more than 4 weeks. Don't worry you can contact ICAI to their helpline number they can help you.They might not attend your call in very first attempt but please try again they will definitely help you.
22nd August 2020, 10:40 PM
Praneeth Vennapusa

Generally, It would take 2 to 4 weeks to reach registration number at your door after you registered with ICAI but sometimes it take more than 4 weeks. Don't worry you can contact ICAI to their helpline number they can help you. They might not attend your call for the first time but please keep on try they will definitely help you.
8th July 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done registration in ca foundation and paid fee now I am trying to order books on CDs portal but it shows invalid credentials
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?