21st August 2011, 05:21 PM
Shantherebel

How much will it cost to complete B.Tech in abroad in reputed college?

I am doing my diploma in mechanical engg. Final year. I want to do my b.tech in abroad in reputed college, but i belong to a middle class family. So how much it may cost to complete my b.tech over there and how to i go forward with it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  2. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  4. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  5. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  7. Which field is best after Btech to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  9. Whether my Education Loan application will be rejected if getting less reputed college to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. What is the cost of studying MS abroad?
  11. Reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Anesthesia) in Abroad?
  12. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  14. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  15. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  16. How to get admission in any reputed college? My left eyesight is very poor
  17. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
12th February 2016, 11:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much will it cost to complete B.Tech in abroad in reputed college?

You need to crack the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examinations to be eligible for the course of B.Tech in Abroad.
The total expenditure for the course is about Rs 5 lakhs per year as the tuition fee.
If you are able to score very good marks in the SAT and TOEFL Examination you will be provided with some Scholarships on the course fee.
A lot depends on your Knowledge about the subject when it comes to these Scholarships for the course of B.Tech.
The duration of the course is 4 years. So this is the course that you will have to spend to pursue the course of B.Tech from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?