31st January 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How much will it take to find a job after completing dual degree course from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar?

If I do a dual degree course in Biotechnology from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar what will be the chances of getting a job as soon as my degree gets completed? Does the college offers campus placement?

4th February 2018, 12:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will it take to find a job after completing dual degree course from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Most of the students who earn a dual degree in Biotechnology from KIIT(Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) choose a career in research. So, if you wish to do research in Biotechnology, you can go for Ph.D degree after completing dual degree course from KIIT.

Yes, there are good campus placements for Biotechnology students from KIIT. Some of companies who recruit candidates from KIIT are listed below.
>>Nestle
>>Bharat Biotech
>>Biogenex
>>Arbro Pharma
>>Eureka Forbes
>>Evolva Biotech
>>SRL Diagonostics
>>Nucleome Bioinformatics
>>Auriga Research Pvt.Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?