19th December 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How often the DEO exams are conducted in the state of TAMIL NADU?

How often the DEO exams are conducted in the state of TAMIL NADU and I have completed B.Sc., M.Sc Microbiology and B.Ed so, am I eligible for DEO exam? If yes, then in which session can I apply for it?

7th February 2019, 11:03 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Default Re: How often the DEO exams are conducted in the state of TAMIL NADU?

Hello, if you are below 30 years you can apply, but if not, then sorry you are not eligible.

- Candidate must have a master degree from the recognized university of Tamil Nadu.

- With minimum 50% marks in master degree. and 5-year relaxation.

- There is no age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

- Candidate must have studied Tamil in their intermediate.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility for AEO/DEO/CEO in Tamil Nadu? 20 13th January 2023 01:14 AM
Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government? 6 17th September 2018 01:28 PM
Easy way of preparation for Indian Forest Service exam? Is there any IFS job in Tamil Nadu? Major coaching centres in Tamil Nadu? 1 14th December 2014 11:26 PM
TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 5 19th April 2014 05:55 PM