3rd January 2018, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

How to plan study time table to secure good marks in 3 months time line?

I want to get good marks in all my subject but, I have only 3 months left for my exams. How should I plan my study to secure more than 90% in all my 3 subjects within the specified timeline?

5th January 2018, 11:19 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: How to plan study time table to secure good marks in 3 months time line?

It needs a dedicated study and strict time table to secure more than 90% in your examination. First of all frame a blue print of your syllabus deftly and divide the syllabus of each subject into timelines like this part has to be completed by me by this point of time. Devote your energy and time with full enthusiasm on the course outlined by you and take weekly test to analyse your weak areas and work hard on it. Once your full course has completed, start taking mock test of full syllabus daily and side by side revise the notes which you have made while completing the course and past years papers too. Night before exam revise the short notes again and again. It will surely help you achieve your target if you follow these guidelines religiously.
6th January 2018, 12:10 AM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to plan study time table to secure good marks in 3 months time line?

Remember one thing, Hard work is the only key to success. Without hard work every practice is only a waste of time. In order to score 90% in such a short period, you need a proper schedule/Timetable for your studies. So make a proper time table. Devote equal and maximum time to each subjects. Short breaks will refresh your mind so take them time to time. If you follow above suggestions regularly, you will surely achieve your goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?