1st November 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AIPMT if I am a 11th class student? Books to be preferred?

i am now in class 11. how should i prepare for aipmt from now. which book should i prefer.

20th January 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIPMT if I am a 11th class student? Books to be preferred?

can i get the names of best books to prepare for neet
11th April 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIPMT if I am a 11th class student? Books to be preferred?

Sir, I have given std 10th ICSE Board exam this year. And I want to prepare for medical simultaneously with std 11th & 12th(CBSE). Kindly suggest me three best books that I must prefer for Physics, Chemistry and Biology respectively except NCERT books which I am going to read in my 11th & 12th std in order to crack the exam easily.
12th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th and I could do much better in exams but I couldn't .I m a science student then what will I do if my favourite subject is maths.
13th April 2013, 10:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical test.This examination is organised every year by the Central board of secondary education for the selection of candidates who wish to pursue their bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery from the government colleges under it.

But now a single and common entrance test called NEET which stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance test.Through this examination you can avail the seats under All India as well as state quota.

For this examination ,you need to have minimum of 10+2 as the minimum qualification with physics ,chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years .

Preparations Tips:

>>Generally this exam is an objective type examination ,so you have to make strong and clear concept of all the topics of different subjects from which questions are generally asked.

>>Try to read the NCERT books of class 11 and 12 thoroughly and do not leave any topic .

>>Practice objective type questions after finishing each new chapter.

>>Proper revision at regular intervals is very much necessary for it.

Good books for preparation are as follows:

Hope the information will definitely help you in preparation.

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
7th July 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

who can i do my best performens in NEET-UG
20th December 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

the best book for medicine entrance exam is?
20th May 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Im weak at Mathematics but my Science group is strong. Do AIPMT exams have difficult numerical questions?
16th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

many reference books are available in the market for cbse board and AIPMT/AIIMS. MOSTLY I M CONFUSED WHICH I SHOULD ACTUALLY REFER . PL SUGGEST
SANGHADEEP BAIDYA,AGARTALA
15th January 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my tenth class and now i am studying in 11th ...Can u plz suggest me best books for physics nd chemistry..Can u also help me in making schedule like how many hours should i study nd what is the proper way so that i can crack my medical exams..
4th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a class 11 student and I aspire to crack the NEET exams with the best rank.Please suggest a proper study schedule and efficient books to cover academic as well as competitive level . How many hours I need to study on a regular basis from now?
11th August 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th on what should I focus more school or tutions for NEET exams
4th January 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11th class how i prepare myself for NEET exam. Which books is good for this exam.
19th April 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am now going in class 11th cbse board and I want to prepare for AIIMS and NEET with class 11th and 12th is there will be any heavy burden on me if I study for PMT with these classes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?