13th November 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Bank PO entrance exams? I have done my BBA with 49% marks

i have done my bba i got 49%marks .from private instiutions hisar universty .i want to take exam of bank p.o but i can not decided that how to prepration & what can i give exam of mat .

22nd January 2012, 02:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO entrance exams? I have done my BBA with 49% marks

You can prepare for the Bank PO entrance exams through self study or through coaching. For self study buy some books, previous year solved question papers, model papers etc., for PO exams which are easily available in the local bookstore. For coaching there are several institutions preparing for competitive exams through out India. For example Roy Institute of Competitive Exams. Even there are several online institution providing coaching for bank PO exams
For example Sura Coaching, International Probationary Association, etc.
It should be noted that after clearing the exam shortlisted candidates are called for group discussion and successful candidates are further called for personal interview. Students you clear the interview get jobs with the concerned banks.
17th June 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO entrance exams? I have done my BBA with 49% marks

I am a BBA student of second year. Should i prepare for bank clerical exam or wait until completing my graduation.please help!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?