13th September 2012, 10:42 PM
nagamallashiva

How to prepare for CSAT(IAS Prelims)

i want to prepare for csat(ias prelims),how should i start my preparation

5th December 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CSAT(IAS Prelims)

hi first time i am going to attend the IAS prelims exam.i need a detail about it. no one is there for me to guide about this. how to prepare for the prelims exam without coaching center?
3rd January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i wanna prepare for IAS but i am confused about exam pattern and tell me about the best books
31st January 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

am doing my 1st year degree,would like to prepare for ias.but dont have any idea...hw to prepare??
8th February 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends... for IAS examination its very important to improve your General Knowledge... The prelims paper is divided into 2 parts 1: General Studies and 2: General Aptitude.
for General Studies it is very important to finish all the NCERT books from 6th to 12th class including subjects History, Geography, Civics and General Science. one more thing, before starting your preparation first be clear in which language you want to start your preparation. After completing all the NCERT books, then you can go for general knowledge.. for that you can refer Year Book by Protigiyta Darpan etc.. for 2nd paper that is general aptitude go for RS Aggarwal verbal reasoning... All the best friends... and wish me luck also... tc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?