18th May 2012, 08:11 PM
reliance+

How to prepare for English and Logical Reasoning for BITSAT Exam?

How do i prepare for english and logical reasoning for bbitsat?

24th June 2015, 06:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for English and Logical Reasoning for BITSAT Exam?

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and the Science and admission in the institute is on the basis of the BITSAT the examination is conducted every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have aggregate of 75% in PCM with 60 marks in each of them.

Other than this it is mandatory to have proficient knowledge of English to qualify in the BITSAT. As the examination contains questions from the English also.

I will suggest you to go through the Wrene and Martin Higher Secondary books for the preparation and go through the Antonyms and Synonyms, Comprehension, Sentence Completion. If you have good knowledge of these you will definitely score better.

The examination is conducted only in the online mode. To get information for the BITSAT or to get the previous paper visit at www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?