30th May 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?

I want to do msc chemistry from pu.so tell me the procedure for prepare entrance exam.please give me some model test paper for preparation.

15th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?

i am a third year student so please tell me how can i prepare for msc chemistry extrance exam
22nd October 2012, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?

Hw to prepare m.sc electronics entrens in dhelhi unvercity
8th November 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for m.sc. Physics entrance of p.u.,d.u., and osmania university
19th January 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

actuly i m a third year student frm hindi medium so kya ham PU me admission le skte hai for msc in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?