20th February 2012, 08:24 PM
kiran.mora

How to prepare for group discussions and interview in banking sector? I've completed my graduation in Telugu medium with maths

i compleeted my
graduation in telugu medium with maths.
i dont know about banking.
how can i prepare for gd
please suggest me

7th October 2012, 10:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for group discussions and interview in banking sector? I've completed my graduation in Telugu medium with maths

Candidates will be given a topic from general area. The main intention behind conducting Group discussion are testing the candidates’ interpersonal skills, knowledge about the given topic and behavior. Hence you have to be thorough in oral communication. In addition to this, candidates should have a general idea about the recent issues happening around them. Try to say valuable points related to the topic. Do not forget to ask questions and allow others to participate in the discussion. Interviews play the crucial role in Bank jobs. Be prepared with the banking and financial terminologies. Questions will be asked from your academics area too.
15th November 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for group discussions and interview in banking sector? I've completed my graduation in Telugu medium with maths

Iam persueing mca final year i wrote bank exams how i prepare for bank interviews and groupdiscussions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?