1st March 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISI B.Stat exam for 12th standard student with Stats as 4th subject?

I am appearing for 12th this year.how shall i prepare for the isi B.stat exam?I have stst as 4th subject.

25th March 2011, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ISI B.Stat exam for 12th standard student with Stats as 4th subject?

First of all you need to decide whether you are actually interested in the field. If you are keen on it then you need to put in a lot of effort for the same. You could purchase related books for this purpose. Cover each of these areas. Maintain a timetable keeping in mind the portion and the time available. You must revise regularly. Also since it is statistics it is a must that you practice each type of problems.
8th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISI B.Stat exam for 12th standard student with Stats as 4th subject?

WHICH BOOK SHOULD I STUDY TO COMPLETE ISI B STAT
19th May 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i have scored around 75% in my boards 10 2 and have opted for eco hons can i pursue stat hons if yes tell me the some colleges with their merit list ad entrances
also can i pursue msc in stat after doing graduation with economics ?????
13th June 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

which will be the best book to prepare for isi??
16th June 2011, 09:58 AM
kartavya99

you have to study deeply with concept
22nd July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

what are the related books that i shouls follow for ISI exams
7th February 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am a student of 9 i wnt to know wat is b math????
19th September 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the related books that i should follow for B.Stat for ISI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?