13th July 2017, 10:40 AM
Mohd Aftaab ali

How to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am in 10th standard and will appear in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam. So, I want to prepare for it. Please tell me how to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  2. NET Arab culture and Islamic Studies (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Syllabus and pattern of AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Should I have to study Islamic studies?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  6. NET Arab culture and Islamic Studies (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous years entrance question papers of MA in Islamic studies of AMU?
  8. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies? -- [New]
  9. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. How may i get Notes and Syllabus of B.A (Geography,Tamil and Islamic Culture)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for PG Diploma courses in Islamic Studies from AMU? Whole fees including hostel charges of AMU?
  12. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  13. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  14. How to do B.tech from well reputed colleges like AMU, Jamia Islamia? How to prepare for those colleges?
  15. Detailed information about MA(Islamic Studies) course?
  16. Whether Islamic Studies of Iran is taught according Shia's faith and believes?
  17. Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?
  18. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
30th July 2017, 02:23 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam?

Here are some basic tips to prepare for Islamic Culture/Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam:

1. First of all you have to plan your study. The benefit of planning is that we will work in a particular direction rather studying random syllabus.

2. Get hints from previous paper. Previous papers much helps to know exam pattern and time management skills.

3. Be regular in study. Regularity enhance the grasping power.

4. Take care of health also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?