16th August 2012, 01:29 PM
Archana A S

How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?

sir, how to prepare for jrf-plant science(plant pathology)? i'm a third year Bsc agriculture student & i wanna know which of the colleges in india offer plant pathology courses? and sir i do prefer south indian colleges most and is not a must.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ICAR NET Exam? Available Study Material for PG in Plant Pathology?
  2. Previous 10 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Plant Pathology?
  3. Previous year question papers and books for ICAR/JRF Plant Science?
  4. ICAR syllabus for NET exam for Plant Pathology and Plant Physiology?
  5. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  7. Previous years papers of ICAR for PG entrance exam for Plant Pathology?
  8. Last 10 years solved ICAR (NET) papers for Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology?
  9. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
  10. How will I get a job after doing MSc Botany, Research(Plant Pathology) in Cruurs, Ph.D VBU(Hazaribad)
  11. Last 10 years ICAR exam solved objective questions of plant protection group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology and Nematology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last 10 years ICAR NET question paper for Plant Pathology
  13. How to take admission in plant pathology? I am a 12th appearing student
  14. Scope of Planet Pathology in India? Average seats available in ARS?
  15. Last 5 years NET exam papers for Agriculture Plant Pathology
  16. How to join Plant Genetics and Pathology after studying BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  17. Reference books for plant pathology for MSc in ICAR?
  18. Agriculture Entomology, Plant Pathology and Nematology question papers of last 10 years for ARS NET?
8th September 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?

what is plant pathology
29th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?

i live in up. plz prefer me books for jrf plant science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?