9th April 2011, 07:11 PM
Lakhindra majhi

How to prepare for Junior Engineering Mechanical Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board?

How to prepare for Junior Engineering Mechanical Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board?

3rd May 2011, 11:29 PM
ramanath

Default Re: How to prepare for Junior Engineering Mechanical Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board?

Hi,

In Indian Railway, there is two sections

Technical & Non-Technical

In Technical Section
- Question asked from your branch or stream....

And In Non Technical Section
- Question asked from reasoning, aptitude, general knowledge, current affairs, english & maths upto 12th standard.

Or you can purchase a competitive exam books from market for both Technical & Non-Technical.

All the Best
11th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Junior Engineering Mechanical Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board?

mechanical
4th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the books we want to study for RRB exam for mechanical department and where the books can be able in chennai?
5th September 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma student.i want to say that i know model question paper for junior engg.please you can say to me.
5th September 2011, 01:15 PM
vijendradutt

Hi lakhindra,You can buy the book for Railway recruitment board examination by Mr. A. Bhattacharjee.
Binoy Book Stall.
Binoy Publication.

Regards............and prepare best for your careers
17th November 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3year diploma student.i want to say that i know model question paper for junior engg.please you can say to me.
15th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

pls send me model question paper or previous exam paper of junior engineer mechanical water resourse dept.at [email protected] pls anybody can help me
31st March 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the post of Section Engg., in RRB in Mechanical Engineering branch?
28th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the post of je
22nd September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

education qalification
29th July 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

how can we get guide or sample paper for mechanical engg for RRB Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?